Crunchbase: Basic Company Data
Basic firmographic data on private & public companies
Crunchbase is the leading provider of private-company prospecting and research solutions. Over 55 million users—including salespeople, entrepreneurs, investors, and market researchers—use Crunchbase to prospect for new business opportunities. Crunchbase’s data will help you better understand your prospects/customers & various industries so that your company can make better informed, data-driven decisions. This data includes basic information on organizations. Easily join this firmographic data with your internal data for actionable insights.
If you plan to make this data available or share this data with a third party, you must follow Crunchbase’s attribution requirements:
– Attribution must be accompanied by a hyperlink to Crunchbase (http://www.crunchbase.com)
– If content being attributed is primarily about one entity, link must point to that entity on Crunchbase
– Link must be plainly visible to end user
– Link must be in close proximity to the attributed data
– Link must be visible to Internet spiders (e.g. Googlebot)
– Link cannot include the “nofollow” tag“
About the Provider:
Get access to the Crunchbase Basic Company Data Dataset in Snowflake
Already a Snowflake customer?
Access this dataset directly from your Snowflake account