CoreLogic: CoreLogic Housing Analytics – ListingTrends
ListingTrends provides monthly snapshots of time-series MLS housing data – at the ZIP Code-level and above.
With deep and broad coverage of U.S. Multiple-Listing Services (MLS) data, CoreLogic Listing Trends provides monthly snapshots of time-series housing data – at the ZIP Code-level and above – from 2007 forward.
– CoreLogic Listing Trends also aggregates key housing metrics, including leading indicators of house prices, listing inventories, days on market and absorption rates by listing type – new, active, pending, closed and sold.
– Used either alone or in conjunction with CoreLogic HPI™, CoreLogic HPI Forecasts™, or Market Trends, CoreLogic Listing Trends provides unique, valuable insights for property appraisal, loan underwriting and origination, risk and fraud management, servicing management and real estate market forecasting.
– Listing Trends by ZIP Code
– Listing Trends by County
– Listing Trends by CBSA
– Listing Trends by State
– Mean Active Days on Market
– Active Number of Listings
– Mean Listing Price
– Mean Cumulative Days on Market
– Mean De-Listed Days on Market
– Months Supply of Active Listings
– Market Velocity
– Mean Sold List Price
About the Provider:
CoreLogic provides information intelligence to identify and manage growth opportunities, improve business performance and manage risk. Our clients turn to us as a market leader for unique property-level insights backed by science and analytics. We deliver value across our clients’ business operations, addressing challenges and acting quickly to present innovative, cost-effective solutions.