Compile: HCP Targeting & Segmentation
Get a 360 degree view of physician's profile to better inform the targeting strategy
Compile has moved beyond the traditional targeting and segmentation approach of looking at physician level sales and patient volume by using various dimensions of a physician along with their influence network and journey in a therapy area. With the evolving healthcare market dynamics and various players influencing treatment patterns, it is essential to leverage data that can be used for accurate targeting & segmentation exercise.
Compile’s real-world claims, affiliations, research, publications, and payments data coupled with machine learning techniques can help with more accurate physician targeting.
Targeting & Segmentation Dashboard:
Along with the data, Compile offers a user friendly and intuitive dashboard to identify the top physicians in a therapy area and then deep dive into their individual profile and look at the various attributes and network dimensions available.
Data Sources Included:
– Patient Level Claims Data (Medical & Pharmacy)
– PubMed (2006 to Present)
– Clinical Trials
– Open Payments (2016 onwards)
– Medical School
– Physician demographics (Age, Gender, etc.)
– HCP NPI
– HCP Meta Information (Name, Address, City, State, ZIP, Specialty, etc.)
– Number of publications
– Number of clinical trials
– Amount received as payment for a brand
– Volume of inbound referrals
– Number of twitter followers, MD followers
– Volume of claims
– Volume of patients
– Segment (Dwindling, Grower, Loyalist, Early Adopter, etc.)
Example Use Case:
– Identify the top physicians in a therapy area
– Identify the early adopters for a drug
– Understand what proportion of claims are contributed by the top 20% of the physicians
About the Provider:
Compile is a unified, fully linked system of record for the U.S. Healthcare market. Compile’s data offers an unprecedented level of visibility into the treatment activity of patients and network of prescribers, providers in the healthcare domain.
Compile’s database is built using graph technology that maps medical and pharmacy claims, along with a diverse set of public data sources which include CMS, PubMed, Clinical Trials, Twitter, and more. Compile’s affiliation engine links multiple linked data sources using custom algorithms that compute links between providers.
With best-in-class longitudinal medical claims coverage (~60%), high pharmacy claims coverage, superior affiliations along with an array of linked data sources Compile is the go-to solution for understanding U.S. healthcare.
Get access to Compile: HCP Targeting & Segmentation Dataset in Snowflake
Already a Snowflake customer?
Access this dataset directly from your Snowflake account