Affinio: Customer Profiling for First Party Data
Personify a segment by scoring its behaviors across all attributes inside Snowflake
CUSTOMER PROFILING FOR FIRST PARTY DATA is a powerful way to conduct customer profiling across all customer data and attributes inside Snowflake. Identify common behaviors and over-indexing attributes of target segments. Use it across first-, second- and third-party data to generate rich personas for data-driven strategies. The following scores are produced for every ad-hoc custom segment definition and can be further leveraged in any Snowflake-connected tool or platform (e.g. BI, marketing automation, CDP, modeling tools) or in other Affinio services.
– Propensity scores for top relevant segment attributes
– Index scores for top nuanced segment attributes
– Impact scores for top coverage segment attributes
EXAMPLE USE CASE:
– BRAND MARKETERS can use this service to profile their most valuable customers, identifying the attributes that make that segment unique to the rest of the customer base.
– PUBLISHERS can use this service to generate rich, data-driven personas for increasing win rates in ad sales pitches.
– PRODUCT TEAMS can use this service to conduct root-cause analysis for quickly identifying over-indexing product events related to increased churn.
– DATA PROVIDERS can use this service to demonstrate to prospects how easily their assets can be leveraged for added-value without Data Science lift – and to provide self-serve preview samples.
– AGENCIES can use this service on behalf of clients’ to personify segments in the clients’ valuable internal data without needing to be exposed to sensitive raw records.
– Request the service via this Marketplace listing
– Provide your Snowflake account for provisioning
– Receive the service through a secure UDF sent via Data Share
– Apply the secure UDF to your data directly with supporting documentation
About the Provider:
Get access to the Affinio: Customer Profiling for First Party Data in Snowflake
Already a Snowflake customer?
Access this dataset directly from your Snowflake account