Accern: AI Powered Insights & Analytics
AI workflows for enterprises with a no-code development platform
Accern is offering four dataset listings in the Snowflake Data Marketplace.
1. AI Powered Financial Filings Insights & Analytics
2. AI Powered ESG Insights & Analytics
3. AI Powered Credit Insights & Analytics
4. AI Powered COVID-19 Insights & Analytics
AI Powered Financial Filings Insights & Analytics
Accern’s SEC 10K and 10Q dataset extracts and quantifies key information and events related to financial performance, compliance, litigation, corporate activities, product development, governance changes, and more from all sections of the filing.
AI Powered ESG Insights & Analytics
Accern’s ESG dataset uncovers opportunities and risks hidden around the Economic, Social and Governance (ESG) behavior of a company.
AI Powered Credit Insights & Analytics
Accern’s Credit dataset identifies negative news about credit events such as defaults, bankruptcy, covenant default, debt restructuring, rating downgrades, lawsuits, employment actions, analyst rating, downsizing, fraud events and many more, pertaining to a company.
AI Powered COVID-19 Insights & Analytics
Accern’s COVID-19 dataset identifies the market perception of a company’s exposure to COVID-19 and be used to inform decisions about supply chain issues, business disruptions, legal actions, and more.
Accern’s AI models have been trained to understand and quantify domain specific events in text documents. (https://www.accern.com/adaptive-nlp).
The datasets are used by Financial Services institutions (i.e. Banks, Insurance, and Asset Management Firms), Private Equity and Corporates to enhance:
- Idea Generation and Surveillance: Identify and monitor investment opportunities with transparent access to company event activity in real time.
- Risk and Compliance: Uncover risks and early warning signals.
- Company Research: Eliminate 99% of the noise and improve initial searches reducing the time spent on company research.
- Due Diligence: Identify and monitor for outliers and understand a company’s behavior across time, relative to peers, and its impacts on your portfolios.
- Building Alpha Trading Strategies: Building factor models and investment signals to outperform the market.