Data for Breakfast
Enable Your Organization to be Data-Driven#D4B19
March 27, 2019 | 8:15 AM
Join us at Data for Breakfast, Stay for Zero to Snowflake
To stay competitive in today’s world is to stay agile by making swift, intelligent, data-driven decisions. Join us at the Palo Alto stop on our Data for Breakfast tour to see how you can enable your organization to be data-driven.
You’ll leave with a playbook to:
- Escape the constraints of legacy technology.
- Deliver insight from all your data to all your business users.
- Create your own data sharing economy.
Once Data for Breakfast concludes, stay for an optional hands-on workshop, Zero to Snowflake, to learn how to set up a data warehouse in less than 90 minutes. You will also learn:
- The ease of Snowflake’s intuitive user interface
- How to easily load, integrate and query structured and semi-structured data
- What it’s like to run large queries in a fraction of the time
- How to effortlessly connect your BI/ETL tools
Save your seat
Data For Breakfast
Registration and Breakfast
Enabling Your Organization to be Data-Driven with Snowflake
Expert Q&A Panel & Networking
Optional: Hands-On Workshop
Zero to Snowflake Workshop
Featured Customer Use Case
Stream data into your warehouse for advanced analytics. Fivetran was built for analysts to access to all their business data.
Looker is a modern Platform for Data that offers data analytics and business insights to every department, and easily integrates into applications delivering data directly into the decision-making process.
When and where?
March 27, 2019