Data for Breakfast
Breaking Data Barriers#D4B19
November 13, 2019 | 8:15 AM
Join us at Data for Breakfast, Stay for Zero to Snowflake
To stay competitive in today’s world, organizations must remove the barriers that prevent them from instantly accessing and sharing insights from all of their data. Join us at the Milwaukee Data for Breakfast event and learn how your organization can harness the power of all your data to make data-driven decisions.
You’ll leave with a playbook to:
- Escape the restraints of legacy technology
- Deliver data-driven decision-making across your organization
- Create new revenue streams through the Data Exchange
Once Data for Breakfast concludes, stay for an optional hands-on workshop, Zero to Snowflake, and set up a data warehouse in less than 90 minutes. You’ll learn:
- The ease of Snowflake’s intuitive user interface
- How to easily load, integrate and query structured and semi-structured data
- What it’s like to run large queries in a fraction of the time
- How to effortlessly connect your BI/ETL tools
Cost to Attend: Free
Missed our event?
We’ll be back!
Sign up to get updates the next time we’re in Milwaukee
Data For Breakfast
Featured Customer Use Case
SVP Director of Data Management
When and where?
November 13, 2019