Data for Breakfast
Enabling Modern Business Agility#D4B19
March 6, 2019 | 8:15 AM
Join us at Data for Breakfast, Stay for Zero to Snowflake
To stay competitive in today’s world is to stay agile by making swift, intelligent, data-driven decisions. Join us at the Atlanta stop on our Data for Breakfast tour to see how you can enable business agility in your own organization.
You’ll leave with a playbook to:
- Escape the constraints of legacy technology.
- Deliver insight from all your data to all your business users.
- Create your own data sharing economy.
Once Data for Breakfast concludes, stay for an optional hands-on workshop, Zero to Snowflake, to learn how to set up a data warehouse in less than 90 minutes. You will also learn:
- The ease of Snowflake’s intuitive user interface
- How to easily load, integrate and query structured and semi-structured data
- What it’s like to run large queries in a fraction of the time
- How to effortlessly connect your BI/ETL tools
Save your seat
Data For Breakfast
Registration and Breakfast
Enabling Modern Business Agility with Snowflake
Expert Q&A Panel & Networking
Optional: Hands-On Workshop
Zero to Snowflake Workshop
Featured Customer Use Case
When and where?
March 6, 2019