Registration is closed. This event has now past. If you’re interested in attending Data Cloud World Tour, view the other cities we are visiting across EMEA here.
This event is all about collaborating with data in ways unimaginable just a few years ago. Join us and your fellow data leaders to learn about the latest capabilities of the Data Cloud, our newest data workloads, and innovative new use cases that can help drive your business forward.
Whether you are a IT executive, data scientist, an administrator, or a developer, the Data Cloud World Tour is your opportunity to discover, learn, and experience how Snowflake’s Data Cloud can take your company and your career forward.
During the event you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Hear from Snowflake customers including John Lewis Partnership, Natwest Group, and Penguin Random House on how Snowflake is an integral part of their data and analytics strategy
- Choose from various breakout sessions presented by fellow Snowflake experts and partners
- Join the opening keynote to hear about the newest innovations to the Data Cloud and learn what’s coming next
- Join our Women in Data panel to explore and learn from the challenges, opportunities, and outcomes when building and scaling data capability
- Network with local Snowflake customers, technology partners, and data leaders to find out how you can drive even more value from your data
Location: ExCel London, Royal Victoria Dock, 1 Western Gateway, London, E16 1XL, United Kingdom