If you’re attending Snowflake Summit, you are eligible to enter the Snowflake Twitter Sweepstakes! All you have to do is:
TELL US WHY YOU’RE A SNOWFLAKE FAN AND BE ENTERED FOR A CHANCE TO WIN FREE SNOWFLAKE SWAG!
Here’s how it works:
1. Follow @SnowflakeDB and tell us why you’re a fan.
2. Tag @SnowflakeDB
3. Hashtag #LetItSnow19
10 randomly selected winners will be selected shortly after June 17, 2019.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A purchase or payment will not improve your chances of winning.
- Eligibility: The “Snowflake Summit Twitter #letitsnow19”program (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who are 18 years or older as of the date of the entry, legal residents of the United States Each entrant represents and warrants that he or she can participate in this Sweepstakes without violating any existing contractual prohibitions with his or her employer or anyone else, including any prohibitions against aceepting gifts or prizes from third party vendors or suppliers.
Sponsor is Snowflake Inc. (“Snowflake” or “Sponsor”). Employees of Snowflake, its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Snowflake, as final and binding as it relates to the Sweepstakes.
- Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about May 25, 2019 and ending June 10, 2019.
- How to Enter:
There are two ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
Entry Method One: To enter the Sweepstakes, Snowflake will post on the official Snowflake Twitter channel and also live on the Sweepstake blog post which can be navigated from the Sweepstakes tweet. When particpants see the post, the process for entering is by following the two steps below:
- Mention @Snowflakedb and tell us why you are a fan of Snowflake
- Include Hashtags in tweet: #Letitsnow19 and #Letitsnow19sweepstakes
Entry Method Two: To enter the Sweepstakes without posting on Twitter, submit request to Snowflake, send a 3 x 5 card with your complete name, address, e-mail address and phone number postage prepaid to Snowflake Summit TWITTER #Letitsnow19 Sweepstakes, Snowflake Inc., 450 Concar Drive, San Mateo, CA. 94402, Attention Madline Fouts, to be eligible to win a prize in the Sweepstakes. All such eligible entries must be postmarked by June 10, 2019
Entries that are not complete or do not otherwise adhere to the Rules may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Snowflake . All entries must be received June 17, 2019 11:59PM PST. Regardless of method used to enter, there will be ten (10) randomly selected winners chosen to win a prize. You may enter only once and you must fill in all information requested under the entry method chosen. You may not enter by using multiple email addresses, identities, addresses, phone numbers or devices in an attempt to circumvent the Rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the Rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Snowflake. All entries become the property of Snowflake and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Prizes: Ten (10) Winners will each receive a Snowflake branded item, either a back-pack, coffee mug, or an alternative Snowflake branded gift selected by the Sponsor at its sole discretion. The estimated retail value of each prize does not exceed Fifty Dollars ($50.00). Total retail prize value awarded will be approximately $500.00. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. Any and all prize related expenses not expressly provided for in these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of any Winner. All federal, state, and/or local taxes applicable to the prize won shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Sponsor shall have no responsibility or liability for cancellations or delays due to reasons beyond Sponsor’s control. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Snowflake to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of reporting the winners and for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner selection and notification: Ten (10) winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor shortly after June 17, 2019. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes with or provided in their entry within (10) days following the winner selection. Snowflake shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings, or as a result of any failure of mail delivery or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected in the sole discretion of Sponsor.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Snowflake , anyone acting on behalf of Snowflake , or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Terms: Snowflake reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Snowflake shall have the discretion to select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Snowflake . Snowflake reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Snowflake has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to; disqualifying multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Snowflake reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Snowflake . You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Snowflake and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; and/or (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a federal or state court located in or governing the Country of San Mateo, California, USA. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased or to seek recession of any agreement or any injunctive or equitable relief.
- 13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, visit Snowflake.com after June 17, 2019.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Snowflake Inc. 450 Concar Drive, San Mateo, CA, 94402, USA.
Twitter is not associated or affiliated with, and has not approved, this Sweepstakes.