How are financial services companies using Snowflake to meet ever-changing customer expectations, fulfill regulatory requirements, and discover new revenue streams?
Join us at Snowflake’s Financial Services Data Summit as we spotlight why companies are choosing the Data Cloud to unlock business value from data. Register in your region:
Americas: September 14
Asia-Pacific: September 21
Europe and the Middle East: September 22
Japan: October 14
In this free, half-day event, you’ll learn about how Snowflake can help your financial services company deliver personalized experiences with customer 360 views, digitalize mission-critical operations, drive platform monetization, and manage risk and data governance.
Snowflake’s industry experts and partners will discuss the latest trends in financial services data capabilities, showcase best practices, and explain how Snowflake addresses your data needs by harnessing the global data network.
We’ll also explore how the latest advancements in data science, data sharing, and data engineering can boost your organization and your career through educational sessions and technical deep dives.
You can customize your agenda and join sessions from our four tracks:
Here are some highlights from the full agenda:
- An executive panel on the future of data in the industry with some of the biggest thinkers in financial services, including New York Stock Exchange President Stacey Cunningham and Western Union’s President Product & Platform, Shelly Swanback
- A discussion of Square’s approach to risk management and data governance
- A fireside chat with Refinitiv, a London Stock Exchange Group business, on its journey to being one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure
- A live Q&A with the Global Head of the Aladdin Business at BlackRock
- A session on how asset management firms use the Snowflake Data Cloud to streamline their operations for investment decision-making, from equity research to portfolio construction
- Product and technical demonstrations of the capabilities and versatility of the Data Cloud, and how it enables solutions specific to the industry
- Discussions with Snowflake experts and partners on the latest data trends in the industry and how the Data Cloud is powering the future of financial services
Registration is free and immediate. Register now to reserve your spot.