A PARTNERSHIP THAT’S READY TO RACE
In Formula One racing, where every millisecond counts and data insight is essential for performance, the very best technology and innovation are vital to achieving success.
Snowflake, the data warehouse built for cloud, meets the high standards needed to operate at the pinnacle of motorsport and is proud to be an Innovation Partner of Aston Martin Red Bull Racing for the 2019 season. Powered by Snowflake, the team’s IT infrastructure department can now drive their data center energy usage insight to a new level.
Drive Extreme Results at Aston Martin Red Bull Racing
Straight from the Aston Martin Red Bull Racing Factory, take a look at how Snowflake powers energy usage analytics in the team's data center.WATCH NOW
WHY ASTON MARTIN RED BULL RACING CHOSE SNOWFLAKE
- Instant cloud-based data insights to drive decision making for the IT infrastructure team
- Per-second pricing providing effective cost management
- Clear visibility into data center energy usage enabling efficient power allocation
- Fast implementation with Snowflake Professional Services
- Elimination of manual energy data point uploads
FORMULA ONE: THE DATA-DRIVEN SPORT
“At Aston Martin Red Bull Racing, all of our decisions, whether in car design, on-track strategy, or managing our resources here at the factory, are data driven.”
– Christina Blunt, Senior Technical Partnership Manager
Aston Martin Red Bull Racing tasked Snowflake, as its Innovation Partner, to provide insights into the health of their data centers. Snowflake has been key to understanding energy usage trends and what impacts them. This deeper understanding of the data center enables Aston Martin Red Bull Racing’s IT infrastructure team to implement changes to manage and reduce power usage through instant decision making.
WEEKLY LIVE DEMO
Join us for a live Snowflake demo to see the only data warehouse built for the cloud in action. A Snowflake expert will demonstrate our product features and answer all your questions. You’ll learn how Snowflake has revolutionized data warehousing with:
- Zero management with built-in performance and security
- Instant elasticity to meet the needs of all your users
- A single repository accommodating structured and semi-structured data
- ANSI-standard SQL so you can keep your existing tools
- Per-second pricing enabling you to scale storage separately from compute
- Modern real-time data sharing that is secure and governed
“Without the insight that Snowflake brings, the business is blind to inefficiencies and hidden costs within the data center.”
Data-driven: Driving Business Insights at Aston Martin Red Bull Racing
Learn how Aston Martin Red Bull Racing is using Snowflake to drive their data center health analytics to a new level of detail. September 26, 2019 | 2:00 pm BST | 9:00 am ETREGISTER NOW
Register for upcoming Events
Sign up to learn when a Snowflake event is coming to a city near you. From Formula One races to happy hours and educational events, we’ll keep you updated on how to participate.