WHAT TO EXPECT
The new era of development across data, applications, and AI. Don’t miss Snowday updates, Snowflake’s semi-annual product announcement release. Then, join Snowflake Discover, a free, live, online Data Cloud program designed to inform, share, and explore what is possible with The Data Cloud.
We’re excited to have Christian Kleinerman, SVP of Product, join us for a live Q&A session where he will share the latest advancements that continue to push the limits of what you can do with Snowflake. The content will cover local and global best practices and is designed for technical professionals at various stages of familiarity with The Data Cloud. The event will explore Level 100, 200, and 300 topics through 9 distinct and unique sessions.
Discover is a live, virtual enablement event designed to share and explore what is possible with The Data Cloud.
WHAT YOU WILL EXPLORE & LEARN
Day 1 – Wednesday 8 November
- Opening Keynote, with Natalie Mead and Christian Kleinerman
- Get Started: Snowflake Basics and Ingesting Data (Level 100)
- Get Started: Snowpark Setup and Data Engineering (Level 100)
- New Update: Getting Started with Generative AI and External Functions in Snowflake and Streamlit (Level 200)
- New Update: Getting Started with Anomaly Detection & Forecasting with Machine Learning Powered Functions (MLPFs) (Level 200)
Day 2 – Thursday 9 November
- In the Field: Hear from Graas and MindTickle
- New Update: A Preview into Iceberg Tables and Snowpark Container Services (Level 300)
- New Update: Build a Native App with Snowflake (Level 300)
- New Update: LLM & AI (Level 300)
1 & 2 November – SNOWDAY ANNOUCEMENTS
- Find out more details on Snowday, our global bi-annual product release on November 1 & 2 here
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Snowday + Discover have been designed for individuals with limited to extensive experience using Snowflake who are looking to get-started of expanding their skill and confidence with the Data Cloud – including IT Managers, Data Architects, Engineers, Scientists, Administrators and Developers.